Mother to be ritual is the prenatal use of treatment therapy to support the physiologic, structural, and emotional well-being of both mother and fetus. Various forms of therapy, including Aroma therapy which balances the Dosha, Followed by full body Gotu kola and oat milk exfoliation and Asparagus mask which helps to reduce the dry skin and improve the smoothness of the skin. Asparagus mask help to reduce the stretch mark. The dry flotation bed with the scalp massage helps to relax the mom and fetus. Therapeutic massage with Omega 3 and Soya bean and lymph drain helps to relax and reduce the stress and water retention of the mother to be, followed by 99% pure Oxygen infusion with Rose and Lemon tonic water, which helps to sooth the body and balance the hormonal level. Lympha drain massage for the legs which is very good for to prevent edema. Mother to be is pampered with ritual and stays positive energy to welcoming to the new born.
- Reduces swelling in hands, feet and ankles
- Lessens sciatic pain
- Eases muscular discomforts in areas like the low back & neck, calf cramps, it also helps with tension and tightening that can be experienced throughout the body
- Tones lose muscles relaxes tense muscles and can help increase flexibility.
- Helps with relaxation which in turn can decrease insomnia
- Increases blood and lymph flow which can help increase the elimination of toxins through the circulatory and lymphatic systems, this can also help with fatigue.
- Increases oxygen in the blood, sometimes on up to 10-15% after a massage.
- Strengthens the immune system
- Stimulates the release of endorphins, the body’s natural pain killers, into the brain and nervous system.
- Helps relieve anxiety or depression
- Helps increase blood circulation, which in turn delivers more oxygen and nutrients to the mother and baby.
- Improve the complexion of face and body.
- Soft and smooth skin
- Keep the Moisture the skin etc.
- It prevents the appearance of the stretch marks