Chakra Balancing Head Massage is a seated massage based on the ancient ayurvedic system of healing. The treatment will last for 45 minutes and, if it is your first time, the session includes a brief consultation (5-10 minutes) to ensure the treatment is tailored to your needs.A typical Indian Head Massage starts with the upper back and neck working deeply over the muscles and pressure points to encourage the muscles to relax, and freeing up the energy flow around the head. The practitioner then moves into scalp massage, where further massage techniques are used to revive this whole area, improving circulation and the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the brain. The effect of this increases energy flow, helps stimulate hair growth and improves concentration.A variety of pressures and techniques are used to relieve stress and tension in the upper back, shoulders, neck, upper arms and scalp, finishing with a soothing face massage and mini chakra balancing treatment, including drainage techniques to alleviate any tendency towards headaches and sinus problems.
- Relieve tension and headaches, neck and back pain
- Alleviate stress
- Promote relaxation
- Release muscular knots and tension that has accumulated in the tissues
- Stimulate lymphatic drainage, helping to remove toxins and boost the immune system
- Improve circulation which lifts energy and improves concentration
- Increase joint mobility and flexibility in the neck and shoulders
- Balance and improve energy flow
- Promote hair growth
- Deeper, calmer respiratory system.
- Healthy hair and scalp.
- Increased self esteem and self worth with greater self awareness
- Balanced chakras.