Baby Developing Massage is a primary care of lovingly strokes or holds to the baby. Using a high quality non-fragranced medicated oil, soothing holds and rhythmic strokes are given on each area of baby’s body, following a sequence that method helps to reinforce the natural power of touch. Infant massage helps in increasing serotonin levels in the body. This neurotransmitter is known to regulate mood. High levels of serotonin provide a feeling of well-being. As a result, it ensures better sleep that is deeper and more restful. Baby massage will helps to allow the parents to understand your baby’s subtle non verbal language and develop your ability to listen to your baby through the creation of a special intimate time together. The baby massage gives foundations of trust and security which will help to build a happy and confident s for the future.
- It helps baby learn to relax.
- It improves immune system.
- It promotes bonding and communication.
- It promotes positive body image.
- It decreases the production of stress hormones.
- It promotes sounder and longer sleep.
- It helps to regulate digestive, respiratory, and circulatory systems.
- It helps relieve discomfort from gas and colic, congestion, and teething.